Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Stitch Along: Week 17

Good evening!  Again, haven't really worked on anything...still no mojo.....or it could be this...
I still have 6.5 weeks left of school and boy am I already done. I'm not really sure why, as it has never happened this early before, but boy am I done.....but every day, I go back in and spend the day with those 21 (18 today) fantastic third graders who need me to still be invested in them....and the hugs are worth it...

Because every day is different....whether we are standing in the cold because of a fire drill set off by some dust on the alarm..
or taking one of the state tests and not actually teaching at all today.....I will be doing some teaching tomorrow, but none on Thursday...Thursday is JA (Junior Achievement) Day....I'll be helping out the business person...who is actually the father of two former students and I've known him for years....Friday, we have a math state test...and then we'll see what the rest of the day brings.....

So I'm not sure it it's my mojo not being around or general apathy about everything right now....I have big plans, but just don't follow through on them....so what do you do when this happens to you?

Share what you have been doing this week?  I'll also have a post up for Thursday, to link up with the Once Upon A Sock: May Edition....





1 comment:

Stefanie said...

LOL on that pic. My sub plans were at least six to eight pages long.