Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Stitch Along: Week 14


Well since I am on Spring Break, I have been busy....I think I may have my fastest sock done this week!

I finished the first one yesterday and immediately cast on the second...today I turned the heel!  So maybe get the foot done tomorrow...hmmm....

I also worked on my crochet shawl.....I am almost done with the third and final ball of yarn....
It's more blue than grey.....I took the pictures at night.....

Started on the chemo cap for my friend Deirdre.  She requested a specific hat.....I have crocheted a hat in awhile and I actually had to look up a pattern.....There will be a giant flower on it when it is done....

Of the six goals I gave myself on my YOP post on Sunday, I can cross off two of them!!!!!!

So what have you been doing?  Have you been busy this week?  Hook up with us...

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Great projects in this post. I like how you're hooking a chemo cap for your friend. What yarn are you using? I have always used Berocco Comfort.
And thank you for the shawl cheer. Scout is more like a teal to me which is why I had picked it. My love of teal grew b/c of the teenager.