Saturday, July 15, 2017

Stash Acquistion Saturday

Okay...indie dyers just need to STOP!!!!!  Because I have no will power!

First up...Rock and String was having a birthday sale...not only was there a percentage off the yarn...she reimbursed your shipping costs!  How could I say no?
I've looked at this one several times...Mountain Twilight...yes, it's self striping...

Witch Candy did it again...this is one of her Two for Tuesday that was so popular, she redyed it....it is inspired by
and all of it's beautiful patina! Called Liberty and Yarn for All....

And my clubs...
BAMF from Mad Color...I had to look this one up...Sombra from the video game Overwatch...I don't play video games....the colors are perfect, I think she nailed.

and...
Her Story from Knitted Wit...inspired by Martha Hughes Cannon and calico fabrics used by the pioneers....

I've also bought a shark sock kit and plan on buying another.....and a couple more self stripes....

Just in case....








1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh, no. I'm going to have to go get some of that Statue of Liberty inspired yarn right now.