Saturday, July 8, 2017

Stash Acquisiton Saturday

So I finished up the I91 Shop Hop...guess I didn't win any door prizes because I haven't heard from anyone...oh well...sigh....I actually didn't get too much from the last four stops...

This is a shop yarn and I got it for a poncho they had on display...my friend Maureen got the same one..
Again, bought only this at one shop....it's got an interesting feel to it...I'm hoping it'll have a nice drap.
They had a whole bunch of "kits" put together for their free patterns, so I bought this one....

I adore the color of this first yarn...and it feels like such a nice hardy yarn.....the second will become a "crazy hat"

I love the colors...have no idea what the fandom is and too lazy to look it up...okay I looked it up...Nameless Order is from The Great Wall movie...I really love the colors..and it's a tweedy yarn, which just speaks to my heart....

The last couple come for the LYS' I visited on Wednesday....
I adore this color!  It is so hard to capture..it's a tealy, jeansy green-blue...It is Meadow by The Fibre Company and is just lovely...and  545 yards will make a decent shawl!


I am a SUCKER for these two colors together...I don't know what it is about them, but I also bought pompoms of the same colors....think a couple of colorwork hats, as I loved making the Cancer hat...
This yarn is just so yummy..it is Blue Sky Alpaca Extra...and just YUM!!!!

I am heading out to watch an All Drag version of The Wizard of Oz....my friend Tony is playing Glinda...have a great weekend...

Just in case...
















1 comment:

Babajeza said...

Have a nice weekend, too. :-) We are going out for dinner. What's more to wish for on a Sunday evening? Regula