Saturday, July 29, 2017

Stash Acquisition Saturday

Da-dum, Da-dum, Da-dum....it's Shark Week and I bought two shark kits that came in this past week....

First up...
Shark Bite II: The Revenge...there is a knit along with Jimmy Beans Wool, where I purchased the kit...I really wanted the main color....I do have the pattern and will make them, just not with the knitalong...(I know I showed this last week, just wanted to show them together)

and
This is for Shark Bite, the original pattern.  The kit came from the Unplanned Peacock.  I will have much fun making these!!!!!!

I also picked this up at my LYS during KNit Night...It's going to be the lace portion of Water, with a darker grey from my stash the main color.....

How about you?  Any new stash acquisitions? 








1 comment:

Paula said...

I'm not doing the KAL either. I'm not knitting any other socks until Tour de Sock is done.