Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Sucked Down the Rabbit Hole

I watch a lot of television...a lot.....and in the fall I added Netflix.  I had held off for years, but Gilmore Girls....need I say more....So now I have been sucked down the CW Superhero pipeline....well I blame it all on Lindsey of erinlane bags....
I went hunting for a certain bag in her booth, we started talking tv shows (as it was a geeky related bag) and then I met Mr. Hugzzz, who is a background actor in many Vancouver shows.  So, anyway Lindsey gushed about The Flash and Arrow...so I decided to give them a shot.....
I have finished all five seasons of Arrow....normally I am NOT a shipper, but I love Oliver and Felicity together....the actors chemistry is incredible....not sure I've ever seen it anywhere else....and Stephen, well he is just nice to look at....

I am also done with season 1 of Flash (as of last night), so onto the next seasons, plus Legends of Tomorrow...which I tried at the beginning, because I really like two of the actors (Wentworth Miller and Arthur Darvill) but I couldn't get into it...and I see I also must watch Supergirl.....so yeah...down a rabbit hole I go....good things my summer break just started....

These are not the only series that I got sucked down, I binged watched a ton of BBC shows before these....so now I am waiting.....


No comments: