Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Stitch Along: Week 20

Good evening!  So how are we all this week?  I'm doing well....I had the day off today for my third infusion....doctor is changing my weekly meds, so hopefully I can be in the sun without having a reaction...yeah!  But it'll still be a couple of weeks before the previous medication is weaned out of my body...so I still need to be careful....

On the crafting front....well does it count if you carry projects around with you, even if you never pull them out?

I'm not one of those people that knits or crochets in line, at sporting events, get togethers, etc....I just can't...knitting I have to pay too much attention to what I am doing and crochet is usually not that portable....BUT I want to be one of those people, so I do pop projects in my bag every so often....I cannot craft at school....too many other things to do...and lunch is not long enough....

So I did put some stitches on my Porch Winkle....
this is an old photo, as I haven't taken a new one....I was baffled as to where I was in the pattern, so tinked back until I figured it out.....it's probably double that size now....I truly love this yarn.....

I'm all about the shawls right now, as I've been wearing them to protect my neck from the sun's rays....so really want to finish all my shawls WIPs...8 of them!  with many, many, many waiting in the wings!

I think that may be all I've worked on this week...lots of carrying around, very little actual crafting...

So how was your week?  What did you carry around with you?




1 comment:

Paula said...

IMHO, it absolutely does count if you carry the project around. :) Hope the medicine situation works out well.