Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Stitch Along Week 19

Good Tuesday evening my peepers!!!!!!

I did a bit of knitting this week, but been having a flareup since last Wednesday, so it's been hit or miss.....but I did finish the garter section of my Multnoma...
Yea, it looks like a big ole giant lump...but I am ready to go onto the feather and fan section of the shawl....I think this will be a great shawl to pair with jeans...very casual...the yarn is Ball and Skein Super Sock 416 in Manise... I added it to my stash in 2013, it may be older than that...I know I bought it at CT Sheep and Wool many years ago.....

This is a week of testing at school....gah!  But it's the last of it!  We have a field trip on Friday and then it's all downhill......May is the craziest month of the school year, even though we don't finish until June.....

So anything new with you?  I have been reading blogs, but haven't left a ton of comments...forgive me....so please link back up....I hope to do the stash update this Saturday and a Friday Finish, but the next three days are crazy busy after school....so we'll see.....








1 comment:

Bridget said...

I hope you have a recent copy of Multnomah - I struggled with the Feather and Fan section of mine, until I realized my copy was a few years old, and a correction (punctuation actually) had been made. Once I got the most recent version, it was smooth sailing! Hope yours will be too. :-)