Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Stitch Along: Week 18

Hello my Peeps!  Glad to have you join me for another Wednesday (Tuesday night)...anyhow....

I have started a new sock...and worked on my Multnoma, but alas...no pictures.....

I also finished a hat yesterday...well I started and finished....The Perfectly Pooled Hat....there will be a post on Friday.....

I also will have a MASSIVE Stash Acquisition post on Saturday....between CT Sheep and Wool and Stitches United.....well...there is a lot!!!!

So join up if you have something to share....also I may need a job as a vampire...know of any openings?




2 comments:

Paula said...

Looking forward to/dreading your stash enhancement post. I know there will be something that I'll have to have for myself.

Ellen said...

I don't have a blog or know about a URL (SO technologically inept!!), but I always have a work in progress on my crochet hook(s)! Right now my big projects are: a baby blanket, since I need about 8 by the end of the summer, this one is done in modified granny squares in alternating colors; just finishing a prayer shawl, my crafts group at church would like to finish 20 by end of June to be sent on a mission trip to Guatemala, we have about 14 so far; and I just found a really cute and easy lacy dress pattern in sizes 2-3, perfect to be a sundress for my 20-month old granddaughter. I have some Knit-Picks Cotlin (cotton-linen blend) in a bright turquoise that will work perfectly in a sundress!! I have been feeding the stash way too much lately, but I know I have all these projects to do and the yarn keeps going on sale!!