Saturday, January 28, 2017

Stash Acquistion Saturday

So I do have a few pretties to add

I showed this one the other day...it is the first month of HerStory in Folding Chairs...inpired by Shirley Chisolm.  I'm a bit farther along

The last month of the Mad Color Supernatural Club is Castiel...along with the Jessalu bag....
I am taking a break from this club for the next three months...it is Sherlock themed and while I like Sherlock, it's not a major fandom and I got it the last time around and still have to use those yarns...

The January BAMF made me tear up....
Admiral Organa...enough said.....

I did do a bit of etsy shopping this week and am expecting a gradient set, an Irish self stripe...a pinky self stripe (Valentine's Day) and then a worsted self stripe in pink and green...plus I have the next two months of HerStory before I re-up and the Roald Dahl skeins should be arriving any day now....oh and I ordered a bunch of Brown Sheep for my throwback poncho that I need to pick up, as it came into my LYS....yeah!




No comments: