Saturday, January 7, 2017

Stash Acquistion Saturday: The New Year!

So my new header for a new year....not sure if I'm happy with it....It's hard doing cursive with a mouse...I redid it several times....think I'd just like the print a bit bigger, otherwise I'm happy with it...

I received this stash enhancement on the last day of 2016.  It is the third month of the Roald Dahl Blanket Club.....
Bright colors for sure!

My Nerd Girl Random Fandom is Star Spangled Avenger...it's on Brainy, an Aran weight...I'm thinking a hat for my friend's daughter...

I won this as a doorprize!  It would be perfect for another P_ssyhat....we'll see...it's Haymarket, which is 100% BFL in Byrne...

Playing around with the figures on my desk...the plunger keeps falling of the Dalek, so I stuck it on top of 11th's head...
I'm down to three clubs right now...the Roald Dahl, Nerd Girl Random Fandom and MadColor BAMF...other than that...my goal is to only buy yarn for specific projects until at least April, that is when the Connecticut Sheep and Wool is held.  I'm choosing not to go to Vogue Knitting Live this year (next week)...I've gone a couple of times....and just decided I didn't need to this year....

So do you have any stash acquisitions for the new year?






No comments: