Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Stitch Along: Week 40

I am so very sorry about last week, it just slipped my mind....I remembered on my way home from work on Wednesday, by then, it was almost 5:00 my time and just seemed like it was too late....

So, we have two weeks worth?

This week, I mainly worked on my Stopover, finishing after midnight on Saturday!  It is currently blocking, in hopes to wear it to Rhinebeck on Saturday......

Then I worked on socks....(dark pictures to follow)
My Glenn Lives socks are almost done!  I'm hoping to get them done for the season premiere...October 23...since I pretty much know who is getting Lucille'd, I figure I need to get these done...also maybe need to make my hat from my "If They Kill Abraham" skein....

My Zombie Autumn socks.....I'm loving these, but need to finish Glenn up first....

You can't really see this at all.....it's a gradient cowl...just an easy knit around.....

So what about you?  What have you worked on these past couple of weeks....as always, please link back..










1 comment:

Barbara @ KWIP said...

Such lovely projects and you've made such progress, good for you!