Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Stitch Along Wednesday: Week 36

Hello my friends!

So over the long weekend, I started and completed a project.....I'll post it on Friday....I haven't posted a Wrap-up Friday in two weeks....1. Because I haven't had anything...and 2. because haven't gotten many linkups....so I may only do them every two weeks....

I was so happy to be able to sit and craft this weekend....I got out and did some other things, but I really wanted to craft and the Hubs was painting all weekend...He has two friends selling their house, so he's helping out.....

I also read...I just finished this tonight (Tuesday)....
It was good....her first book.....although it dragged a bit in the middle, good concept...liked the character.....

And those are my Glenn Lives socks...finished sock 1, cast on sock 2...sorry so dark....it's late and I didn't feel like getting the big light plugged in....I also put in a couple rows of my Reyna and a couple rows here and there on a few other projects....

How about you?  What did you do over the long holiday if you are in the US?  What about elsewhere?  As always, please link back...thanks!




1 comment:

Crochet Addict UK said...

Love the colours of your socks. Crafting sounds brilliant. It's nice to make time for making things.