Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Stitch Along Wednesday: Week 35

Good evening!  So I'm back to posting on Tuesday nights.....the first two days of school went well...it's just HOT....second floor classroom, facing east...no a/c...tomorrow will be in the 90s with high humidity...it won't be pleasant.....

So, obviously I haven't done much since Sunday...I've looked at things and thought about it, but that's about as far as it got....so please post what you have been working on...sorry I haven't read many blogs in the past week or so...I will catch up soon...3 day weekend coming up!

Oh, I did finish the book, Be Frank With Me....it was very good....



2 comments:

Babajeza said...

School is so time-consuming, right? I haven't done much (like knitting and stuff) the last two and a half weeks either. :-)

FiberJewels said...

So sorry your classroom is so blasted hot! How are you supposed to work and the kiddos supposed to learn?