Thursday, March 3, 2016

WrapUp Friday - Week 9

I have a finish!!!!

Jacinta Capelet
I wore it today and received many compliments

The Deets:
Pattern: $6, but was gifted to me
One Size
Yarn: Malabrigo Rasta in Teal Feather
Amount: 3 full skeins
Modifications: I went down a needle size, I didn't do a gauge swatch, but I'm a loose knitter and was afraid I might run out of yarn.
I changed the amount of rows between decrease rows, mainly because I didn't pay attention to the first set...I also did not do 16 knit rows before bindoff, as there was not enough yarn...so it's a smidge shorterr, but because the yarn is more of a super bulky, it's not too bad.

Thoughts:  The neckline is a bit wide for me...I wish I had decreased one more row....but it does stay up.  It was comfortable to wear, not long enough to get in the way...

So how about you?  Any finished this week? Please link back...thanks...





No comments: