Monday, May 25, 2015

I'm Back!

After blogging for seven straight days with Blog Week, I took a week off....not intentional...it just happened....I just did not feel like sitting at the computer and writing a post....but I did stay up to date on Instagram...and posted there a few times....

So I did not go to the WEBS sale...it was a rough week, my husband's younger sister was buried on Friday (May 15)...and well.....

But this past Saturday, I did go to the Massachusetts Sheep and Wool....
This guy did not want me to stop scratching...he bucked the boards when we left!

I thought this one was just gorgeous!  Look at that face!!!!!
This guy was curious and friendly....
And the Jacobs, who always seem to get camera shy!

What about the yarnz, you ask?  I did not take a ton of pictures, but here are a few...


And the Hubs bought some herbs...I think they are used for dying, but he is just planting them...
There was spinning going on...lots of wheels were out and about...
And this little guy was being passed around...I forgot the name of him, but he looks like a terrier crossed with a sheep...he was very cute and sweet...
And these are my goodies...
Holiday Yarns Mirror Image cowl kit, some Dark Skies from Deep Water DyeWorks...feels so good..BFL/silk....I was on the search for an orange...I don't know why...but found it at Periwinkle Sheep in Clementine...also bought her Find Me, because unusual colors...grey and that yellow-green....Also got a new Jessalu bag...debated between this one and the THOR comic...but I loved this fabric when I saw it on her website...and she gifted me an accessory pouch...I picked the Marvel one...and last...some fantastic stitch markers from June Pryce...and we bought the photo of that bird...because it cracked me up!!! Also bought a bracelet and some copper earrings...

We did stop at Webs on the way back....and picked up a few more things...those will come later....

Oh and I got a bazillion comments on my Saturn Sweater!!!!  I haven't worn in much this past year and it was perfect for the day...










3 comments:

Sam Findlay said...

Ooo all those lovely yarny goodies! Looks like you had a lovely time and were very restrained!

Paula said...

Love the critter pix! Looks like you were pretty conservative, given all the goodies that were there. Your sweater's cute.

Vivianne said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, so hard to lose a younger sibling :( xx