Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve Edition of Stitch Along





Hello there!  It is Christmas Eve here, but I know many of you are already on Christmas Day...and I'm sure are not reading blogs, because of all the merry-making.....but it is early Christmas Eve here...6:30 in the morning early...I have a few places to run out to today and the weather is suppose to turn yucky, so want to get those things done...no snow, unfortunately, but pounding rain and wind...

Since it is Christmas Eve, share what you are working on now, or not.....

Me? My mojo finally returned and since last Thursday I have finished 7 items!!!!!  All but one were gifts...See the ugly hat in the picture?  I gifted that to my principal for ugly sweater day...it's made out of Bernat Boa and sheds like crazy...you can see red pieces on the green...

I also made 5 cowls....and a sparkly hat for myself....

I'll share all of these on Friday....I'll probably have one or two more to share....other than that, the WIPs have been waiting in the wings...I now have 14 days off, so I will work on many more projects...

Please join in and link up with us....


3 comments:

sadodosah said...

That is really horrible! Good on you for your mojo coming back. And a very Merry Christmas to you!

Unknown said...

You are a machine! I don't think I can keep up. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Lots of rain here too today! Merry Christmas Gracey x