Thursday, December 11, 2014

9 Work Days to Go

I read a post the other day about a little boy asking how many "sleeps" left until Santa....well I count how many work days left until Santa...because then I get a nice long break...

and yes it is one of the perks about being a teacher...but seriously folks, think about 22 seven year olds who are expected to sit still and "learn" during this time of the year...not only that, but our weather has been crappy...too cold, too wet...to go out for recess, or play when they get home..so they have also been cooped up inside....

So I have 9 more work days until Santa....and for some reason we do not have a half day the day before the break...yeah there will be tons of learning going on that day!

but 2 more until the weekend....




2 comments:

Babajeza said...

Same story here. It's quite exhausting. One more day until the weekend, which I intend to spend in bed. ;-) Stay strong! Regula

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

You're almost there! I am mad keen for the holidays too x