Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Yarn Along and Sockssssss

I finished The Glass Castle....very good...and am working on Chinese Cinderella now...

I have also been working on socks....many socks....well, three actually...but I have seven...yes 7 pair on the needles....


So the stripey socks are my October Fire socks...the yarn is from Friday Studios. It is based in Sweden, she had a Hunger Games Club.  I want these ready for the release of the next movie. I am ready to start the gusset...I am kind of using the Vanilla Latte pattern...but I forgot to knit every other round..so it's just knit 6, purl 2....

The purple socks are my Adele socks...yarn from Quaere Fibre, called Rolling in the Deep, and every time I say that..the song plays in my head....I have finished turning the heel....it's just a vanilla pattern..She's nect door to me in Rhode Island, so when I order from her..I get it pretty quick..I just ordered some Dr. Who yarn from her.

The last pair are Do Zombies Skyp?  Yarn is from Holiday Yarns in Zombie Romance...pattern is Simple Skyp Socks..I have about 3 inches left on the leg.....I run into her at pretty much every fiber show on the east coast....great bunch of people work here....and Jenn gave a dyeing demo at Stitches...it was pretty cool...


And that is what I have been working on this week...what about you?

It is early and noone will have their links up....

2 comments:

Paula said...

Quaere Fiber ships pretty quickly even to a bunch of states away. Did you get the Vincent and the Doctor yarn? I recommend it.

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Yes that's the one I got..may have seen it on your blog..we are such bad influences on each other..