Saturday, October 11, 2014

Stitches East!

I am off to Stitches East today...I have a list...not sure what else I might buy besides what's on the list...

So I am planning on getting some Black Jack from Holiday Yarns
This will be a Strandwanderer, she dyed the yarn specifically for it...

I'm also going to pick up some White Birch Fiber Arts...OMG!  have you seen the stripping yarn..not sure what I'm going to get yet...we'll see what calls to me...

I also have two pins on hold at Michelle's Assortment...I had favored a couple things in her etsy shop, then found out she'll be at Stitches...

I'm also looking for a fingering weight yarn in light yellows/purples for a garter that I'm making for a bride..

That's my shopping list, but I'm sure..I'll come home with more...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Ha! I'm sure you don't need any luck. Buying yarn is so easy, even if you don't find exactly what you are looking for. :) Enjoy! Tammy