Friday, July 4, 2014

FO Friday!!!!

So I have one finished craft this week.  I belong to Stacey Trock's Kit of the Month club and last month's kit was the cutest robot.   Now the swap I am in at the moment (well it's over, but since I was so sick, I have an extension), my partner collects robots...so SCORE!  This had to be made for her.....introducing Sprocket!

My swap partner likes beaded things, and beads came with the kit, for a beaded heart..so I beaded Sprocket a bunch more.  I beaded around the eyes, I beaded around the bottom of the body and then the feet.

I think it is adorable...and may have to make one for myself....

Joining in with Tami, Natural Suburbia and Fiber Arts Friday

9 comments:

Kathryn Ray said...

Adorable!

Cathy Johnson said...

Sprocket rocks!

Spinster Beth said...

Very cute, and creative. :-)

Holly Hollyson @ Full of Beans and Sausages said...

I love Sprocket!! The beading around the eyes is especially fabulous!

WonderWhyGal said...

ooooh, Sprocket is adorable!

Handmade by Stefanie said...

Adorable! I love your mods!

Unknown said...

My goodness how cute!!!

Andria said...

How fun!

WonderWhyGal said...

It's adorable! I love it.