Friday, June 13, 2014

Gloves of Win

I love these gloves and have now made them twice, both times for swaps...I need to make myself a pair....I don't think the pattern is available any longer, but luckily, I had printed it out...

The yarn is Mad Color Verity in Tempest...I also love the color...and Verity is my go to superwash yarn.

Not much else going on...one more week of school....then cleaning the house and knitting, before I leave to visit the Moms...just booked my flight....the Hubs is staying home....but he now has a passport, so yeah!  Trip to Canada later this summer!....

Joining in with Fiber Arts Friday, the others don't seem to have their links up yet...

5 comments:

martine said...

The gloves are lovely, I like the little ladder effect down the length, nice detail. thanks for sharing. Enjoy your trip.

Kathryn Ray said...

Interesting pattern.

Enjoy your last week of school!

WonderWhyGal said...

Those mitts are very cute. I have a couple of items I've knit for swaps but never myself either.

Lucy Bowen said...

Lovely gloves. Hope your last week has gone well - have a good trip.

Sam I Am...... said...

Very pretty! I think some of those will be on my list this year for gifts. What is the reason behind all the fingerless mitts? Because of texting and cell phones?