Wednesday, May 28, 2014

WIP Wednesday

I haven't done one in awhile, since I've been working on the same things..but I have a baby shower on Thursday and I started a blanket last Sunday...I had a bunch of Paton's Shetland Chunky, so I figured it would crochet up quickly.....And it is, but it is also very heavy.....last night it was warm and I was sweating underneath it....I have about 10 more rows to go tonight, then a quick wash and dry...





As to books, I am still reading Double Down, a book about the 2012 Presidential race...I love the behind the scenes feel of it...

joining up with Tami

5 comments:

Heather said...

I feel like a blanket would be a good idea for me right now! It has been so cold in Maine that my kids are asking to put our space heater on...that book sounds interesting, I will have to check it out!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

We have a three day weekend so I think I will make a baby blanket for one of the workers at school whose wife in India had a baby. I will send it with him this summer along with some other gifts and money. You whipped that one up in no time and I'm sure it will be much appreciated. Best wishes, Tammy

Lucy Bowen said...

I suspect you are nearly finished now - well done.

Lucy Bowen said...

I suspect you are nearly finished by now - well done.

Anonymous said...

Looks cute so far! :)