Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Helping A Blog Friend

So I have this friend named Laura, who I met a couple years ago through blogging....and last summer met her in real life on my cross-country trip.

Her husband is currently deployed and she is trying to win a Facebook contest for a Groupon...this Groupon will give her and her husband a year of date nights, when he returns..or possibly a mini-getaway....not always so easy on a military salary.....

So if you are on Facebook...and would like to help out a fellow blogger...please click on her entry...it is the last picture of her husband kissing their daughter before he is deployed.....

Pleas go here: http://bit.ly/1f22BPs

Here we are from our meeting this summer:


2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm not on Facebook, but I was able to use my husband's account to vote for her. I hope they win :-)

Unknown said...

So sweet! Thanks so much for helping out!! You guys can vote every hour! You know...if youre bored.