Monday, August 19, 2013

WIP Blog Hop


So I decided to join this crazy WIP Blog Hop....go here if you'd like to join...the goal is to finish a WIP or multiple WIPs in 30 days...whatever your list includes.....since Nerd Wars is winding down and we have an off month, this will fill that month and I'll get some WIPs done...uhm..maybe...

WIP List:

1. Really Big Bag.....this is a stash buster....I need to crochet several more round, a strap..and then I plan on felting it....it is much wider than tall..so I'm thinking of crocheting it down the middle and creating two pockets instead of the one huge one....

2. Hermione's Everyday Socks....or the

3. Adele Socks...I've been off my sock kick..but I think these have the best chance of possibly being finished...(I'm on the first sock with both, about turning the heel)

I will finish a few other projects, as my Nerd Wars wraps up...

4.  The Age of Brass and Steam
5.  The 8 Hat

Today starts the unpacking of the classroom and it'll take many, many days....I am moving classrooms and grade levels....and next Monday starts the teacher workshops...and the students come back on Sept 3....so a busy couple of weeks coming up for me...

1 comment:

Cleo said...

Good luck! I'm in on the Blog hop too. Can't wait to see what you finish.