Friday, August 16, 2013

FO: Cedar Leaf Shawlette

I love, love, love this and will wear it a lot!

In the last picture, you can see the subtle difference in color in the the leaves.  The top set of leaves are from the second skein...

I have a couple other finishes this week:
My Spring Buds:  The yarn is linen and rayon and is very drapey, but I like that look, so it'll work for me!

While working on the Spring Buds on Wednesday, the Hubs came in and demanded I make him an eyeglass case...


It's made with Moda Dea Washable Wool.  It's pretty squishy..

And I finished another charity hat:
So what did you make this week?
Hooking up with LindaTami and Wisdom Begins in Wonder



6 comments:

Cathy Johnson said...

Wow you've been busy! Love that shawl, it's gorgeous. And the hat of course, the colour is so fresh.

Heather Woollove said...

Fantastic projects this week!
...loving the shawl!

Babajeza said...

You've been busy as a bee. :-)

Crochet Addict UK said...

Wow you've been so busy. Fantastic projects. I love the colour and pattern of the shawl.

Anonymous said...

So many FO's, and very pretty ones !

Quazar said...

Congratulations on finishing your dissertation. The Shawlette is beautiful, love the color.