Thursday, July 11, 2013

Spinnin' Yarns in Griffith, Indiana

Spinnin' Yarns

This was a yarn shop recommended by a friend.  She has, unfortunately, moved away..but enthusiastically told me to stop on my way by the town....even though it wasn't during store hours...

So I did...and she was open...Jamie was so friendly and helpful!!!  She asked me all kinds of questions about our trip...and when she found out that we were going to head into Chicago for a couple hours, gave me yarn store recommendations..and printed out maps for me with directions to the yarn stores and also to the train station....I did not want to take my car into Chicago....she was just so helpful....I purchased some yarn she recommended from Pagewood Farms...and a copy of The Sock Report
The store was very open and welcoming, so if you get a chance to stop by and visit...Jamie would help you in any way that she could....


No comments: