Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 12 - On the Road Again

Today we had one destination - Fort Collins, CO....my hosts were also going to head down to the town too....

and we had two places we planned to visit....the first, Rodizio Grill, was just scrumptious!!!!  I did not take any pictures, but it was a great lunch of never-ending meat!  My kind of place!  The pot roast was melt-in-the-mouth fabulous!!!

The second destination was The Loopy Ewe.  I have bought occasionally from them online and I read the blog....I am actually a Loopie Groupie!  So I wanted to see the store in person...I will do a separate post with pictures for the store...

We are now on our way home...so far, 12 days....10 states.....

We are taking an early night, as I have a wicked headache and there were some awful thunderstorms...and I didn't want to fight the traffic through Denver...so back on the road tomorrow...

These pictures were taken a few minutes after we passed the Welcome to Colorful Colorado sign.....

2 comments:

FiberJewels said...

What a fun adventure you are having!!!!

Unknown said...

Ha! Colorful huh?