Sunday, June 9, 2013

YOP: Week 23

I get comments about the length of my list...and I do NOT expect to do all this in a year...especially when I continually add to it....but these are all the projects that I have the yarn and the patterns for...so I keep them all here for easy perusal...yes they are on Ravelry too...but here they are in a nice list and I can see exactly how many sock patterns with yarn I have...so you know I don't go and buy that new pattern with yarn (like that has stopped me! But it's a good theory)

So this week:  I added another two rows to my Cedar Leaf Shawlette....I made bunches more triangles...and I made a monkey...yes another monkey...it is for a student....

I also strained/sprained my finger on Friday and came home early....I can crochet, as I only use one hand, but not knit...

Today I went to Knit in Public Day and accomplished my first yarn bombing!  Pictures tomorrow!

YTD Completed:
Crown for Natalie: 1/5/2013
Sparkie the Monster: 1/21/2013
Casseiopia Shawl:  2/9/13
Crikey Cowl: 2/10/13
Feet Blankets: 2/12/13 
Eros the Owl: 2/16/13
Ladder Up: 2/20/13
Chocolate Peep: 2/26/13
Czech Republic flag: 2/27/13
So Cazh Socks: 3/9/13
Deep Blue Seas 3/23/13
Spock bear  3/23/13
Stargate Keychain 3/24/13
Noodle Baby Hat 3/24/13
Bunnies, It Must Be Bunnies 3/30/13

Beaded Camo Sock 4/7/13 (technically done, but need some fixing)
Green Spring  Dissertation for T7  4/21/13
Daffodil 4/27/13
Cotton Baby Hat 4/25/13
Citrus Flower Hat 4/28/13
Cute Critter War: Dragon, Mameshiba, Monkey and Mike (May 2013)
Demented Owl and Mameshiba (CCW2 May 2012) 
Monkey for Alexis  6/8/13

WIPS:
Crochet:
Plum Pudding Round Ripple (started 2007?)
Mission Falls Poncho: (Started 2006)
Round Ripple: (Started 2006 (?) Aiden)
Aran Blanket: (Started 2009): two panels done
Around the World Afghan: (April 2010): about ¼ done
Betty Shrug: I don’t know how long I’ve been working on this, but it only has an arm and a border to go.
Sunrise Sunset Afghan: this has been hibernating awhile, 6 squares done.
The Trellis Shawl (February 2013) - frogged 3/9/13
Orange wrap (started ?)
Citrus Hat (4/27/13)
 

Knit:
Learn to Knit Afghan: (started 2010): 3 squares done
 
 
Socks:
Kai-Mei: (April 2012)
Hermione's Everyday Socks (January 2013)
A Heart Full of Love: Johnny's Socks (January 2013)
Adele socks: (April 2012)


Scarves/Shawls:
Splashy Flowers: (May 2011)
Larry Stashbuster Scarf (2012)
Breath of Fresh Air Scarf: (April 2011)
Creekbed: (Feb 2012) - frogged
Cedar Leaf Shawlette (June 2013)

Bags:
Beach Bag: (started May 2010)  Just needs lining sewn in
Really Big Bag (2011): Stashbuster


Charity: 

Hats:
Spring Buds
 
Misc:
Sunflower: (August 2012) Need a back and to felt

Water Bottle Cozy
Car Seat Cover

Gifts: 
Owl for Rose
Hats for Beckett

2 Stargate keychains 1 pair Stargate earrings

 
WIMs: Projects I have the yarn and the pattern
Sweaters:


Baroque Tabard Tunic
Test Pattern Sweater

Car Coat
Cowl Vest


Shawls/Scarves/Cowls 
Bedford Springs Shawl
Rockefeller
Wholehearted

The Age of Brass and Steam
West End Scarf 

Gathering Leaves
Alhambra

Petal Edge Scarf
Filippi Scarf 

Firefly Scarf
Fraxinus Danube Cowl
Simple City

Fire and Ice
Multnomah   Leylines 
Holden Shawlette



Hats and Mitts
Hermione Hearts Ron

Nehalm Hat
Felicity

Stellar
Cabled Headband

Fetching
Cayunga Hat and Mitts set Preposterous
Ruffled hat and mitts

Evergreen Gloves

Socks:

Memento Mori
Rubus

Siren Socks
Hey, Have I Ever Steered You Wrong?

Savory Lace Socks
Autumn Flame

Firebird
Rescue Me, Chin Boy and Show Me the Stars

Bags:
Sarape Shopper

Pleated Purse
Circular Felted Bag 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouchie to the finger ! Will it be long recovering ? Can't wait to see the knit in public day and the yarn bombing !

Unknown said...

I love your list! I'm sorry it's taken me a few days to get a response out..busy with nerd wars..so many projects to look at and follow along.. I do hope the finger heals up soon!

Kim said...

The finger! OH the poor finger. I hope it heals soon and you can get back to your great list.
*Smiles*