Saturday, May 11, 2013

Stash Acquisition Saturday

So yesterday, after a pretty good day with my students...I came home to two...two yarn club arrivals....yeah!  Full mailbox!

First up.....Friday Studios in Sweden...Hunger Games Yarn Club...This month it is "Girl on Fire"
It's very colorful and very pretty....also included was some Tracker Jacker lip balm and some stickers...

Next up was Knit and Fiber Creation....Walking Dead Club...This month is Zombie Milton...
With a cool zombie project bag and some stitch markers....love!

Here's a closeup of the yarn..a mini-matching skein was included...

I really like yarn clubs, I  love seeing the surprises and the unexpected colors that the dyers create....this is the third version I've seen of "Girl on Fire" and I think she did a good job of capturing the colors from the movie.....

and then I found out that the Hunger Games nook book (original version) of Hunger Games was on sale, so I downloaded it...as one of my students is borrowing my book at the moment...I don't know why I enjoy the book so much, I just do...


1 comment:

Paula said...

I don't know much about Hunger Games, but that Girl on Fire yarn is pretty. Yarn clubs are soooo addicting!