Friday, April 26, 2013

Knit and Crochet Blog Week - Day 5

Day Five (Friday April 26th): Something A Bit Different
It’s the annual challenge to blog in a way different to how you normally blog. You may choose to create a podcast, or vlog, create a wordless post or write in verse. You've already stretched your wings with an infographic, now it's time to freestyle. You can post on any topic you like, but be sure to post in a style different from your usual blog presentation. There's not too much guidance for this one simply because the more varied the posts are on this day, the wider the sources of information for other bloggers will be. Bonus points if you manage to work your house animal in somehow.

 I don't feel as if I am a very creative/artist person....but I decided to have a bit of fun...and I did this in the early evening...in my garage...so I could use the last of the natural light...and my Hubs came out to take me back in before the neighbors saw me....

What the Stash Gets Up to When I'm Not Around.....


Starring my newest yarn: MadColor Doolally in "Life is Short and You Are Hot"
Araucania Aysen in color 801
Iron Horse Farms in Herb Green
Nerd Girls Yarn Trifecta in "My transformation is supposed to be a dignified experience!"
and
Miss Babs Yummy in Ice Core Sample

And if you want to see other much more creative posts than mine...please type in 4KCBWDAY5 to your favorite search engine....thanks!

8 comments:

Hanrahan said...

That really made me smile, brilliant!

Anonymous said...

That was funny, thank you ! I'm sure they do party when we're not looking!

Karen said...

Things must get pretty wild when you're not watching:)

Vera said...

Hilarious!

Carolina22 said...

Very clever!

Renee Anne said...

I don't even want to know what my stash has to say to each other while I'm not digging through it. ::sigh::

Nisse said...


Haha I love this. Makes me wonder what my stash is up to when I'm not around. ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha, love this. I totally think this happens in my stash too. It has a life of its own!