Monday, April 15, 2013

Just...well....Just....

I just don't get it....I just don't get that people feel they need to hurt and maim other people....I just don't get it....sure I get angry at things....and disgusted at things...but I would never think of hurting a stranger who has no tie to my anger and disgust....for me, Newtown, was the tipping point...it was the "enough is enough" point....and now this...another child dead....when will it end?

One of my Nerd Wars teammates was running in the marathon.  I knew nothing of the explosions until I got home a little after 4.....the team was asking questions and were concerned about her....and I remembered I had her number...so I texted....she was fine...she was at mile 19.5 when it happened....she is home now and shook up, but safe....

Coincidentally, she recently sent me a Stargate Swap package last week.....it was a great package!
A fantastic pattern!  I love patterns with leaves on them!  A squooshy skein of Malabrigo sock in Solis...a perfect Stargate color....

She also made me Santa stitch markers!  Love!  I collect Santas...so these are so awesome!!!!!...I also received some nom-nom in the form of a triple nut milk chocolate candy bar...yum!

We have two more days of school this week.....why could they not have given us half-days....I'm just annoyed that I have to be there.....


No comments: