Saturday, December 1, 2012

So I was invited to join Reverb12.  A question will be posted each day on I Saw You Dancing....not sure I will do it everyday, but on the days I don't know what to blog...why not?

Today's question:

 How are you starting this last month of 2012?  I am starting the month tired.  I am finally on the tail end of being sick, but it has been a tiring week.  I am starting the month with a new principal, and the possibility of a major program change.

I am starting the month with a messy house, that desperately needs a top to bottom cleaning....but I have not had either the energy or the desire to clean....

I am starting the month with the new Nerd Wars challenges.  And new bedding..I went shopping today...

Christmas is around the corner, but we don't buy for too many..and the niece and nephews would really like cash...quick and simple...plus we will spend some time doing something together over break...

And I am starting the month with some bitter cold weather...so I am holed up watching the last season of Supernatural (on blu-ray, purchased today), drinking some tea and thinking about crafting...

How about you?

No comments: