Sunday, December 30, 2012

Snowballs and Monsters

So I enjoy pastries, all kinds, fresh from the bakery....or those from Hostess...there are four things I will miss from Hostess....




And when my husband was asking me what I wanted him to bring home....I kept saying Snowballs...of course I crave them when they are no longer around...and I actually only ate them once or twice a year....but man I had a craving...and what did the awesome Hubs do?  He found some on ebay....and under the tree this year, I found these...
I've now eaten one package (and they were the MOST expensive Snowballs EVER!)
And Monsters?  Well the Hubs hid my Monster and couldn't find it...cleaning up Christmas morn, I found it tucked under the parrot cage....

and "her name was Lola, she was a showgirl"......the pink one is Lola...and I had her for several days....and sang, "his name was Rico..." and the other night the Hubs brought home Benny...no Rico..(and I don't remember the rest of the lyrics)....so now Lola and Benny sit on our bed....and enjoy speaking to us in their jibberish.....they are a fun, irrelevant gift....that is much loved
Aren't they frickin' adorable???? And mine, all mine....(sometimes the kids in us need to be gifted)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are adorable! Love the Barry Manilow. Thanks for commenting.

Evelyn said...

Just so you know .... I laughed out loud reading your post!