Friday, December 21, 2012

Finished Friday!

Puzzle Scarf!  This was such an awesome, quick knit and I LOVE the scarf!!!!!!

And my Ugly Tree-gurami!!! The pattern was in an Interweave Crochet Spring 2012.  I thought I'd decorate it with beads...yeah..not such a great idea!

ETA:  The pony beads were the only ones I had with holes big enough for the yarn..
I thought I'd have the cowl finished, but no such luck....maybe for next week....

Today is my last day of work until Jan 2...and I really need the break!!!!  It's been a tough year so far and I can only see it getting tougher....

Please check this finishes out too...here, here and here (I've been having a very difficult time loading Tami's Amis)

9 comments:

Nancy McCarroll said...

The puzzle scarf looks fun. It almost looks like one of those ribbon scarves. I went to your Rav page and got the info; might try this.

Visiting from Tami.

Renee Anne said...

I think the beads give it a certain charm...though I'm not sure you used the right size, if that makes any sense.

Kathryn Ray said...

lol. That tree is funny... but endearing. :-)

Happy Holidays!

kjsutcliffe said...

I had a quiet smile when I saw your tree, I made one (well 3) a few years ago with the plan to decorate all the same to make a 'feature' when my youngest son (then 8) decided to decorate it for me and stitched on beads randomly. I could't be cross coz he had tried so hard, and now (three years later) I still have his tree and mine and I am so glad that they are different and quirky.

Lorna said...

Aw - I like the tree! It's a lovely bit of fun for Christmas :-)

Yarn Changer said...

Love the colors in the scarf. Merry Christmas and enjoy all that time off!

Babajeza said...

Enjoy the break. And maybe next year won't start so tough. Merry Christmas. Regula

Unknown said...

Save that tree..it's quirky..Quirky things are always considered great pieces of art..
Enjoy the r&r...

WonderWhyGal said...

That scarf does look like a lot of fun...the tree will be a great conversation piece ;-) Merry Christmas!