Thursday, July 5, 2012

Red, White and Blue

So I decided for the newly named Ravellenic Games, I'm going to make some patriotic socks.  So the other day I was on the search for red, white and blue yarn.  I thought about Tami's yarn, but I really wanted a navy blue.  Then I remembered this yarn from Rhinebeck. They don't seem to have a way to order online.....so I went LYS shopping...I found the one on the right first....then at the second shop, I found the one on the left....and I decided I liked the longer repeats better....so I'll be casting onto these on July 27 about 4:00....yeah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
What brand is the yarn on the right? I have been looking everywhere for a color combo like this in a lightweight yarn! :)
Thank you!

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Adrienne, there is no way to get in touch with you...but it is Knitting Fever Indulgence yarn

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I received an email notification that you replied. I really appreciate it. :)