Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WIP Wednesday and Yarn Along

Sorry so big, just realized it was Wednesday and while I am sitting at the library charging things up...I have a book I started last night and two projects with me, so I might has well WIP Wednesday and Yarn Along...not sure I'll be able to link to them both as my online security for the netbook doesn't let me visit all my blogs...

So the book is On A Highland Shore by Kathleen Givens and I just started it last night.  It's not a regular "bodice-ripper" I think it might have more substance.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good "bodice-ripper," especially set in Scotland.

The projects are both the same....fingerless gloves...one set for me, the bottom set from gifted yarn.  I like the colors.  The other set is for someone who reads this blog on occasion and might guess they are for her......

If you'd like to see more, head to Tami's Amis, sorry Small Things is blocked, but it's on last Wednesday's post...

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love historical, smutty romances LOL

the yarn colors are beautiful :)

Minding My Own Stitches said...

The colourway on the bottom right is very reminiscent of LiteBrite colours - makes me feel quite sentimental!