Saturday, September 3, 2011

Random Fandom

Yesterday I received my last Random Fandom package from Nerd Girl Yarns.

It’s Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood



If you don’t know Jack, you should…Jack is luscious…and played by John Barrowman, who is also luscious and sings!


and dances!





He was born in Scotland, but lived in America and mainly speaks with an American accent, but sometimes he brings out the Scottish one....oh my!
  

Although this is my ultimate favorite video of him....

Captain Jack will shag anything, but John is out and proud and in a long term committed relationship.
I just love him...He's great to look out, proud of who he is, talented in many ways, and doesn't always take himself seriously....

And David Tennant is the Doctor I adore...

After I posted, I realized I didn't put any actual pictures of Captain Jack, it was all John...here's some Captain Jack!


1 comment:

Renee Anne said...

I do have a love of John Barrowman......and Doctor Who.........and Torchwood............and well, I just love him.

It's really weird to hear him speak with his Scottish accent, though.

And I'm jealous of your yarn.