Friday, August 19, 2011

The Yarn and Fiber Company

I have been running into Cyndi and Jerry of The Yarn and Fiber Company for years now.  I first met them at the CGOA event in Manchester, NH a couple years ago.  Since then, I’ve seen them at most fiber event in this area.  Very friendly and such a great selection of yarn….I was finally able to visit their brick and mortar shop in Derry, NH.

DSC04068 They took pictures with me when I was doing a scavenger hunt for Nerd Wars.

DSC04060

DSC04061

DSC04062

DSC04063

DSC04066 They were restocking from being at a show that Saturday, so some of the shelves looked a little bare, but there was a box on the floor filled with yarn.

I highly recommend this store, if you are in the area.

DSC04143 I bought this yarn for this pattern.  They did not have the color Autumn Flame (had sold out) so I’m hoping they will be at Stitches and will have that color…I have not attempted the sock yet…

No comments: