Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nerd Wars

I was lucky enough to join Nerd Wars this round and to get on Team Stargate Command!

I have finished two projects so far…..well three, but the other isn’t totally complete….it could be, but I’m going to add to it…

Anyway!

DSC04396 Here’s the hat!  I asked about the yarn a couple posts back..I went with the darker yarn…I think it looks like the Stargate…

stargate

DSC04395 I did add the symbol for Earth onto it…not sure I’ll keep it after Nerd Wars, but I like the way it looks…I made the pattern up as I went along…

And secondly

DSC04394 This is Wil-key….he’s a monkey inspired by Jonathan Coutlon singing “Wil Wheaton” to WW, replacing lyrics in his “My Monkey” song…

I love this video!

Now I added to Wil-key, by giving him a flak jacket and hat like Daniel of SG1, so I can get more points……let’s hope they accept it!

DSC04392

d_001

Now notice that Wil-key is dressed in a red shirt in homage to Star Trek:TNG…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The monkey is gorgeous. And the colour of the blue in that hat . . . beautiful.

Sherri said...

Love the monkey in the booney hat! Nice work. :)

sara said...

Hee Hee! Wil-key is cute. I especially love him all dress dressed up in a flak jacket.

Tracey said...

Haha, these are great ... I think you've done an absolutely fabulous job on the Stargate theme.
:)

Lina said...

Awesome! I love Stargate and your Daniel costumed Will-Key is just adorable. :)