Monday, December 13, 2010

Lorna's Laces Zombie BBQ

I LURVE this yarn!!!!!! It was so squishy in the skein and so nice to work with....and I loved the way it pooled in the project....

It is the Shepard Worsted 100% Superwash Wool that I bought in Rhode Island at Fresh Purls.

This is what it looked like knitted into a hat:


These are my pictures of the hat and cowl I made. It is edged with Mission Falls 1824 Wool. I love this yarn!My Vermont Teddy Bear is my model in these pictures. I did wear the set today, but forgot to have someone take a picture. I know the first picture is a little lopsided, but she looks so cute as a model.




The buttons are kinda heavy for the cowl, they are made of glass that I picked up somewhere. I may look for other buttons, but for now they are good....
I love this set!!!!!

Sneaking into the picture on the side is my new basket. I picked it up at TJ Maxx, as I thought it would be perfect for little balls of yarn. They can roll around in there as I use them. They usually roll all over the bed....Here's a better picture of it.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Your hat looks great!
I am only discovering the joys of knitting in verigated yarn and I must say I love how it transforms a project.