Monday, September 13, 2010

Serious Crimp

Being back to school and teaching has put a serious crimp in the whole blogging/crafting lifestyle I had going over the summer...I am behind on blogging and on reading blogs....I have done some beading, making a pair of earrings and a set of stitch markers for my swap partner, but yesterday was International Crochet Day and I didn't manage to crochet a stitch. I was writing lesson plans and correcting papers..

Last time a worked a stitch was here:
This was at lunch, I think last Wednesday or Thursday, in the teacher's lunchroom...

I'm enjoying the fifth grade students critiquing my outfit. Today I was told I looked as if I should be on a motorcycle. Granted I was wearing my "motorcycle" boots. I am rocking the whole leggings, shirtdress, and boots look this year. I love leggings and it's what I wore in the 80's, except I'd have on hightop sneakers with double socks instead. I went and bought three more pair of leggings today and another two shirtdresses...all in plaid..love the plaid...

I was also told by one of my boys that only 2 of the strands of my 4 strand bracelet were nice and asked who made it for me. Well it's actually a bracelet I bought...

Last week I was asked if all my earrings changed colors. I had worn a pair of glass cubes that reflect light and then a pair of diachromic glass earrings...

It's been fun being back at school....

1 comment:

sara said...

Ugh! I hear you about lack of crafting time!